Please read the following instructions.
1. All announcements, questions, and answers will be posted here. (http://cafe.naver.com/2013modelunupr)
2. Finalists will be required to pay a participation fee of 30,000Won. Payments should be sent by Aug. 18 to
Bank : 국민은행 (Kookmin Bank)
Name : 휴먼아시아 (Humanasia)
Account No. : 533301-01-116492
3. The first orientation session will take place on Sept. 7 (Sat). We urge you to learn as much as possible about your country of representation as well as other countries before the orientation session. After the first orientation session, you will be grouped into teams according to your country of representation and begin preparing questions that will be used in the review.
4. Orientation details
– First session (Sept. 7 2013, 14:00~18:00)
* In the first session, we will provide basic information on the competition, assign roles (head/deputy head of delegation, institution, role to assume when reviewing other countries, etc.) and give instructions on how to prepare questions for the review.
– Second session (Sept. 28 2013, 14:00~18:00)
* Wewill distribute the collected questions to allow you to prepare the answers prior to the competition
5. Program schedule
Oct. 11 (Fri)
09:00~10:00 Opening ceremony
Oct. 12 (Sat)
13:30~15:00 International Human Rights Quiz
15:00~16:00 Closing ceremony
*The schedule may be subject to change
*The orientation will take place at Seoul National University (the specific location will be announced soon)